The main goal of this journey is to cross 4 oceans in 4 year. Visit the dates page for more information.
The first big trip will be the ARC Rally. Some information about the rally can be found on this website.
ARC 2013 Itinerary
|11 Nov||ARC Office opens in Las Palmas|
|17 Nov||Last date for boat arrivals in Las Palmas|
|24 Nov||Start day! 1230 Multihulls 1245 RORC Racing Divisions 1300 Cruising Divisions|
|11-16 Dec||Majority of ARC boats arrive in Rodney Bay|
|20 Dec||ARC finish line closes, 1200 local|
|20 Dec||Prize giving ceremony|
In 2017, the trip will continue as follow:
- Part 1: Curacao, Colombia, San Blas Islands, Panama & Panama Canal (1800 nm)
- Part 2: Panama, Galapagos Islands, French Polynesia, Marquesas Islands & Nuku Hiva (4200 nm)
- Part 3: Nuku Hiva, Tuamotus archipel, to Tahiti / Bora Bora / Raiatea (700 nm)
In 2018 we will sail to Australia
- Part 1: Raiatea – Bora Bora – Rarotonga – Niue- Tongatapu – Fiji (2000 mijl)
- Part 2: Fiji – New Caledonia – Great Barrier Reef – East coast Australia
Please visit the crew page to find out more about our 2017 crew!